- Civil Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Collections
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Land Use and Zoning
- Family Law
- University of Florida, B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- The Florida Bar
James C. Davis II
James C. Davis, II earned a bachelor’s degree in business with minors in criminology and economics from the University of Florida. From the University of Florida Levin College of Law he later received his Juris Doctor. Davis has also been admitted as a member of the Florida Bar.
Memberships & Community Involvement:
- Associate Director of the Florida Strawberry Festival
- Plant City Armed Forces Veterans Memorials Monument Committee
- Musician in the Plant City First Baptist Church orchestra
- Past President & Scholarship Committee Chairman of the Plant City Lions Club
- Past Board Member of the Plant City YMCA
- Participant in Hillsborough County Schools’ LawWeek
- Past President of the Plant City Bar Association
- Past member of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Oversight Committee