- University of Florida, B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
Daniel M. Coton
Daniel M. Coton graduated from the University of Florida with his law degree and an undergraduate degree in finance. He practices in the Florida state courts and the federal court of the Middle District of Florida. Coton holds an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Strawberry Festival Board of Directors
- Board member of the Plant City Little League
- Youth Baseball, Football and Basketball Coach
- Hillsborough Community College District Board of Trustees Member & Chairman
- Plant City High School Athletic Booster Club
- Plant City Chamber of Commerce
- Plant City YMCA
- Plant City Lions Club
- East Hillsborough & Hillsborough County United Way